Cincinnati is a blossoming city that is consistently named one of the top cities for young people in the United States. Cincinnati offers opportunities for just about anyone as it is home to:
- Numerous colleges including University of Cincinnati and Xavier University
- An incredible arts scene with many museums, studios, and music venues
- The head quarters of many major companies like Kroger, Fifth Third, and Procter and Gamble
Across the river in Covington, you are just a quick drive or bike ride away from away from all of the amenities of Cincinnati. Both P&G and Taft’s Ale House are only a ten minute drive from the comforts of your Duveneck Square apartment.
Two Bedroom Apartments
It can be very difficult to find apartments to rent in downtown city because of price and location options. Duveneck Square has an ideal location in a charming neighborhood with quick access to all that Cincinnati has to offer.
Duveneck offers ten unique floor plans with options for:
- For rent Studio Bedroom Apartments
- For rent One Bedroom Apartments
- For rent One Bedroom + Den Apartments
- For rent Two Bedrooms Apartments
Duveneck Square has a modern simple style that offers many amenities and is located right in the heart of historic Covington. Historic Covington is home to some beautiful architecture found in its old churches, brick townhomes, and the Roebling Suspension Bridge.
These Covington apartments for rent provide you with everything you need to have a relaxing evening in, and are only minutes from local bars, restaurants, and shops if you are looking to meet up with friends and neighbors.
Locations and Popular Cities neaby:
- College Hill
- Mt. Adams
- Walnut Hills
- Mt. Airy
- Hyde Park